2016 Yamaha R1 Race and/or Track Bike
SUPER LOW mile (320 miles)
2016 Yamaha R1 that was converted from street to race. NEVER crashed or dropped, this bike was professionally gone through and converted to track trim by EDR Performance in Beaverton. Customer decided to stay on 600. Bike is completely turn-key and ready to ride on track!
Extremely clean 2014 Aprilia RSV4-R APRC ABS for sale! Including all the extras you would want to get done to really sort this bike out – Most of the Factory Upgrades, Suspension, exhaust, factory flash, more! One owner and very lightly used (low miles). Never crashed, and no issues whatsoever – completely turn-key and ready to ride.
Continue Reading ->
For sale is an excellent condition Aprilia SXV 550! This bike absolutely rips, you’ll find it pretty hard to have more fun on a motorcycle than this. Clean and clear title in hand and recently serviced throughout.
2014 Aprilia RSV4-R
- Race and/or Trackday bike – Can include a full set of brand new street bodywork
- Only 1,671 miles, complete magazine project bike build by EDR Performance
- Absolutely MINT!, Never raced, never dropped! Used for trackday instruction
- Over $58,000.00 to build
- 171 rwhp 78lb/ft and only 399lbs wet!
SUPER RARE 2009 Ducati 1098R Bayliss Replica! #75 of only 150 in North America
- Only 1,938 careful miles, never raced or dropped.
- This 1098 R made 180 rwhp and 97lb/ft of tq on the dyno!!! More hp than almost any new Panigale, certainly more torque!
- ONE owner, part of his Ducati collection. MINT shape! 1200cc of pure power and speed! Customer paid $49,000 brand new then had over $10,000 of quality upgrades added. Almost $60,000 invested
2010 BMW S1000RR – BMW Motorrad Motorsport Team Colors
- Incredibly lightweight and powerful motorcycle!
- Only 8,600 miles – maintenance up to date with EDR Performance with all records on file
- Absolutely excellent condition, Never raced, never crashed!
- Huge list of extras, click to find out more
2013 Aprilia Tuono V4 R ABS – Competition Black
- Excellent do-everything bike – commuting, canyon carving, trackdays!
- Only 8,700 miles – maintenance up to date with EDR Performance
- Absolutely excellent condition, Never raced, never dropped! Ridden as a daily rider/trip bike
- 167 hp 82lb/ft!
HUGE Annual EDR Performance + K-Tech Suspension Special!
2016 is here and its time to get that bike of yours handling right so EDR Performance is having a huge January suspension sale!
For the entire month of January EDR is offering suspension related sales, servicing, special offers and even free suspension set ups! All street, touring, track day and racing motorcycles!