THE Yamaha R6 Superbike
BY FAR MOST CUSTOM R6 IN WORLD!!
This is it, your chance to own THE R6 of all R6’s. This is the long term well documented EDR R636 Superbike! Rare chance to own what is truly a unique and stunning motorcycle! See the entire list below..
This bike will get you more attention and paddock stares than your buddies $80,000 ducati! The bike rev’s like nothing you’ve ridden! The chassis being SO light and top notch suspension, CF wheels, etc will turn faster than anything you can throw a leg over! Brakes?? Please.. you just think about the brakes and your stopping mid corner and realizing next lap you can just barely touch them. This bike has more brakes than 200+hp 400lb superbikes have.
Bike is 339 pounds with fuel in tank!! This is OVER 25lbs less than an AMA MotoAmerica R6 race bike and over 50lbs less than stock!!
The bike makes between 132-139 rwhp depending on fuel & tune. Owner has it set up on standard Sunoco 100. On $$$ VP MR12 and tuned makes nearly 140rwhp
This bike was a 3+ year build project. There are many YouTube videos on our channel “EDR Performance”
Complete bike was built by the owner himself of EDR Performance as it was his own personal motorcycle, the engine was built in 2012. The bikes build took 2010-2013 to complete. Engine was completely refreshed after 2 seasons of light track day use in 2014 and now has only 20 hours of use
Bike is completely turn-key and ready to ride on track! This is NOT A STARTER BIKE! This is a very fast extremely light weight superbike that requires 100% race fuel at all times.
Extensive list of upgrades which are mostly listed below. Again, all professionally installed and tuned by EDR Performance who built the bike from the ground up.. Starting with only a frame. NOTHING was skipped or cut corner wise, nearly every fastener is titanium or stainless
To replicate this bike would run you well over $55,000.00!!
- Complete custom made 1 off Carbon Fiber bodywork
- GB case covers
- EDR billet right side engine cover
- EZ-grip tank side grips
- BC FG tank slider protection panels –color matched
- Complete Miller custom paint works, MUST see in person! *decals easily removed
- *Engine has only handful of track days (@20hours use) since COMPLETE engine teardown, inspection, refresh. All new valve springs, retainers, rod and crank bearings, fresh transmission gears, clutch, gaskets, sparkplugs (sparkplugs over $400 alone!)
- EDR Performance complete SBK engine build.
- Completely ported and epoxied cylinder head
- EDR spec custom +2mm 636cc 14.3:1 compression pistons
- EDR spec custom lighter than std Carrillo H-beam rods
- LTM Superbike lightened, balanced and polished crankshaft
- WWB ceramic transmission bearings
- EDR ISF micro finished transmission and oil pump rotor
- BDK Race kit super lightweight stator system
- Sigma billet adjustable slipper clutch, Corse WSS
- Scotts SS oil filter
- MWR HE Intake filter
- EDR custom velocity stacks
- EDR custom air box heat shielding
- Akrapovic EVOII titanium headers with custom LBR Japan CRT Titanium muffler
- Galletto Radiatori race kit oversize radiator
- Samco radiator hoses
- Samco race hose clamp kit
- Complete YEC racing kit wiring harness
- YEC Yamaha racing kit ECU tuned by EDR
- Quick shifter
- Complete Rapid Bike fuel and ignition race tuner. Includes Rapid bike Youtune allowing fully on fly adjustable traction control, launch control, engine braking and quick shifter settings.
- Complete AIM MXL LCD Dash, GPS based timing, on board camera with lap overlay
- Full Spectrum Power P2 lightweight lithium battery-FSP AMB battery power cables
- Billet short throw throttle tube
- Motul 300v 10/40 changed every 2 track days religiously
- Frame and swingarm both modified for better handling, then clear powder coated
- Again, nearly every fastener is Pro Bolt UK titanium or SS
- Carbon Fiber BST Race wheels-custom pin strip
- WWB Ceramic wheel bearing kit
- FFR complete front and rear billet quick change setup, completely 1 off for this bike
- Ohlins RT Front forks complete, custom black lowers
- K-Tech 20mm SSRK valving and springs by EDR (Serviced 2015)
- K-Tech 35mm PRO DDS Rear Shock (Serviced 2015)
- Ohlins Race Steering Damper (Serviced 2015)
- Custom 1 off Attack billet adjustable triple clamps
- STM billet fuel cap
- Custom billet EDR Ohlins steering damper bracket
- Motoholders LW alloy subframe
- GMS billet rearset with works shifter
- Galespeed forged adjustable leverage clutch lever assembly
- Vortex billet locking fuel cap
- Superlight 520 kit
- DID 520 ERV3
- Lightech billet chain adjusters
- Attack billet rear stand lifters
- Pirelli Super Corsa slicks (only 2 track days on)
- DION Device, billet brake lever protection
- Bike is set up for 140lb rider. EDR can change springs for buyer (* buyer to cover labor cost)
- Complete custom SS brake lines
- Vesrah SRJLXX Brake Pads (2 days on pads)
- ABM superbike floating SS oversized front rotors
- Lightweight rear rotor
- Brembo rear caliper
- Custom EDR billet rear brake caliper bracket to relocate caliper under swingarm
- 6 piston Sumitomo front brake calipers
- Galespeed VCR adjustable forged brake master cylinder w/remote adjuster
*Includes 1 Black front & 1 custom Pit Bull stand. Also 1 battery charger as only spares.
Title is in hand, “salvaged” as this bike was low sided and mildly damaged only the oem bodywork, we bought bike from insurance company, parted out everything but the frame and swingarm and started from ground up!