2011 Suzuki GSXR-792cc Superbike
One of, if not, the nicest and fastest 750’s ever!
This is it, your chance to own the ultimate track day weapon! A sub 350lb 160+rwhp rocket ship! This bike weighs less than all the 600’s on track and makes close to 1000’s hp! This is the long term well documented EDR GSXR 792cc Superbike! ONE owner, clean clear title, NEVER DROPPED OR CRASHED EVER!
The bike weighs only 349 pounds!! This is nearly 20lbs less than an AMA MotoAmerica 600 race bike and over 50lbs less than stock!! It will embarrass almost all 1000cc bike on track days!
The bike makes between 158-163 rwhp depending on fuel & tune. Owner has it set up currently to run on VP U4.4. We can make a dual map for new owner if they chose too.
Owner is long time client of ours and we have done several project builds like this, every one of them is extremely well done, no expense spared, detailed documentation, every receipt and maintenance ever done to it! This bike was a 15 month build project. There are many YouTube videos on our channel “EDR Performance” as well as several social media pics of this stunning motorcycle.
The entire project was built in house by EDR Performance. The bike was shipped to us in 2011 brand new in the crate, 0 miles. The complete bike and engine were built in 2011-2012. The owner then did 2,300 track day miles from 2012-2013. The engine was completely refreshed in 2013 ($4,000+) rode for another 2 years and 2,000 miles..then completely refreshed including all new valves, etc ($4,500) now has only approx. 580 miles of use.
Bike is completely turn-key and ready to ride on track! This is NOT A STARTER BIKE! This is a very fast extremely light weight superbike that requires 100% race fuel at all times.
To replicate this build completely would run someone close to $60,000.00
All of this motorcycles maintenance is up-to-date and the bike is 100% ready to ride!
- Complete custom made 1 off Carbon Fiber bodywork
- MH alloy upper fairing stay
- Oversized FG intake ducts
- MH alloy sbk rear subframe
- GB case covers
- EZ-grip tank side grips
- Complete Miller custom paint works, MUST see in person! CF exposed where it looks black is actually the CF showing thru
- *Engine has only handful of track days (@580 miles) since COMPLETE engine teardown, inspection, refresh. All new valves, springs, retainers, rod and crank bearings, fresh transmission gears, clutch, gaskets, sparkplugs $$
- EDR Performance complete 792cc SBK engine build.
- Completely ported and epoxied cylinder head
- EDR spec custom +2mm 792cc 14.2:1 compression pistons
- EDR spec custom titanium H-beam rods
- EDR spec v2 camshafts
- LTM Superbike lightened, balanced and polished crankshaft
- WWB ceramic transmission bearings
- EDR ISF micro finished transmission and oil pump rotor
- BDK Race kit super lightweight stator system
- Sigma billet adjustable slipper clutch
- MWR HE Intake filter
- Akrapovic exhaust system
- Galletto Radiatori race kit oversize radiator, distilled water + Redline Water Wetter
- Samco radiator hoses
- Samco race hose clamp kit
- Complete Yoshimura Empro racing kit wiring harness
- Empro Yoshimura racing kit ECU tuned by EDR for rev limit, engine braking, ignition timing and other parameters
- Complete Bazzaz fuel tuner. Includes Bazzaz quick shifter and traction control 2 way map capable.
- Full Spectrum Power P2 lightweight lithium battery-FSP AMB battery power cables
- ER Racing Billet short throw throttle
- Motul 300v 10/40 changed every 2 track days religiously
- Marchesini Forged wheel set
- WWB Ceramic wheel bearing kit
- FFR complete front and rear billet quick change setup
- Ohlins 30mm Cartridges EDR (Serviced 2015)
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock (Serviced 2015)
- Ohlins Race Steering Damper (Serviced 2015)
- Attack Performance billet adjustable rearsets
- Galespeed forged adjustable leverage clutch lever assembly
- Vortex billet locking fuel cap
- Superlight 520 kit
- DID 520 ERV3
- Lightech billet chain adjusters
- Ligthech billet rear stand lifters
- Driven billet clip on’s
- Dunlop 7455 med Ntech slicks (only 2 track days on)
- Bike is set up for 175lb rider. EDR can change springs for buyer (* buyer to cover labor cost)
- Brembo calipers (oem)
- Complete custom SS brake lines front and rear
- Vesrah SRJLXX Brake Pads (2 days on pads)
- Braketech SBK ductile Iron floating oversized front rotors
- Lightweight rear rotor
- Galespeed VCR adjustable forged brake master cylinder
- Motul RBF600 brake fluid
*Includes 1 custom Pit bull stand.