Accossato, 16x18, Radial, Brake, Master, Cylinder, w/, Short, Folding, Lever
Vendor: MOTO-D Racing
Available: In stock
Loved by racers worldwide, the Accossato 16x18 radial brake master cylinder for sportbikes feature a folding, short length lever. The forged aluminum cylinder is stronger and lighter than stock cast units for maximum reliability. The 16mm piston is a perfect option for motorcycles with a single disc brake rotor setup. Accossato has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969.
This brake master uses a 16mm diameter piston and a folding, short length lever. This is a popular choice for riders who have smaller hands or wish for the lever to be accessed easily towards the center of the bike and for stunt riding.
Accossato produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- Fixed Lever: 16mm x 18mm
- Material: Pressure Forged Aluminum
- Piston: 16mm
- Disc Application: Single
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever w/ RST Part#: ACC-LV005N-18-L-RST
- Standard Fixed Lever w/ RST Part#: ACC-LV001N-18-L-RST
- Short Folding Lever Part#: ACC-LV005N-18-C
- Short Fixed Lever Part#: ACC-LV001N-18-C
- Exclusive Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- We suggest using the Accossato 30ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# ACC-KITVG) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- The 16x18 includes a single hole banjo bolt with 2 copper washers. This will work if you have 1 brake line coming off the master cylinder. If you only have a 2 line off the master you will need a M10x1.0 Double Hole Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-MS2362.
- If you wish to retain brake light functionality you will require a Single Hole Inline Brake Light Pressure Switch Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-ID001.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1
Accossato Racing products are known worldwide for their leading design and strict adherence to the highest quality standards. Accossato products are the result of their in-house design and production process that draws from its experience building racing motorcycles since 1969. Headquartered in Turin, Italy, Accossato produces world class motorcycle brake components which include brake master cylinders, cnc machined calipers, rotors, brake lines, and pads. Technical support is provided by the Accossato North American Distributor which can solve any problems with care.
MOTO-D is the exclusive North American Distributor for Accossato Racing Italy. For more info visit www.motodracing.com