Accossato, 19x, PRS, Adjustable, Billet, Radial, Brake, Master, Cylinder, (CNC Worked), w/, Folding, Lever, RST
Vendor: MOTO-D Racing
Available: In stock
For professional use and those demanding the best, the Accossato 19PRS billet aluminum radial brake master cylinder with variable lever ratio makes it the ultimate weapon for competition race bikes which use on double disc brake rotor setup since it allows the rider to tune up or down the brake feel and response to meet their individual riding style. The master cylinder has a 19mm piston and is CNC machined to meet the exact tolerances for extraordinary braking performance and feel required during racing. Accossato has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969.
This brake master includes a folding, standard length RST lever with anti-drag inlet hole machined into the lever end for the passage of air at high speed. This is a popular choice for track and race riders.
This brake master cylinder has the revolutionary Accossato PRS system which allows the rider to make tool free adjustments of the lever center distance selecting between the moderate (17 mm), firm (18mm), or most responsive (19 mm). The advantage of the Accossato PRS comes from the relationship of the piston which is kept “in-axis” (meaning on a "straight line") as it acts on the position of the fulcrum during all lever adjustments. For this reason, the power of the Accossato PRS 19x-17-18-19 is an upgrade over other variable distance master cylinders. This technology was invented by Accossato, is not found on the RCS, and guarantees a more precise, immediate, and powerful feel with reduced wear on the internal gasket, piston, and cylinder wall.
The feeling with the lever is immediate and braking is powerful, exact and without compromise: this result was possible thanks to a reduction in the tolerances of the mechanical workings and the couplings of the different parts of the pump.
Accossato produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- Folding Lever: (adjustable) 19mm x 17mm (track use), 19mm x 18mm, 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Piston: 19mm
- Disc Application: Double
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever w/ RST Part#: ACC-LV005N-PRS-L-RST
- Standard Fixed Lever w/ RST Part#: ACC-LV001N-PRS-L-RST
- Short Folding Lever Part#: ACC-LV005N-PRS-C
- Short Fixed Lever Part#: ACC-LV001N-PRS-C
- Exclusive Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- We suggest using the Accossato 30ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# ACC-KITVG) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- The 19PRS brake master cylinder includes a double hole banjo bolt with 3 copper washers. This will work if you have 2 brake lines coming off the master cylinder. If you only have 1 line off the master you will need a M10x1.0 Single Hole Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-MS2365.
- If you wish to retain brake light functionality you will require a Double Hole Inline Brake Light Pressure Switch Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-ID002.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1
Accossato Racing products are known worldwide for their leading design and strict adherence to the highest quality standards. Accossato products are the result of their in-house design and production process that draws from its experience building racing motorcycles since 1969. Headquartered in Turin, Italy, Accossato produces world class motorcycle brake components which include brake master cylinders, cnc machined calipers, rotors, brake lines, and pads. Technical support is provided by the Accossato North American Distributor which can solve any problems with care.
MOTO-D is the exclusive North American Distributor for Accossato Racing Italy. For more info visit www.motodracing.com