Domino A450 road racing black and red Motorcycle grips
Vendor: EDR Performance
Available: In stock
Domino A450 Road Racing Grip
The Domino A450 Road Racing Grip is the newest generation based on their MotoGP Grip – the most popular road racing grip available! This unique motorcycle grip is a 2 color, dual thermoplastic compound system. The inner grip is a medium-firm compound, while the outer is soft. Together, they provide a comfortable feel at the palm with a progressive firmness – not a soft spongy feel common on many grips. The palm area has a innovative Multiconic pattern for secure grip with maximum comfort. This grip is quickly becoming the favorite of Domino Racing MotoGP and MotoAmerica factory teams.
The Domino A450 Road Racing Grips are 125mm (5″) in length, but have a unique inner “lip” that can be easily removed with a sharp blade to reduce the length to 120mm (4 3/4″). These grips have open ends to work perfectly with bar ends. Both grips have 3 molded grooves for seamless safety wire installation.
- Dual compound grip designed with hard and soft compounds for road race conditions
- ”Multiconic” pattern for sure grip and lasting comfort
- Grip flange is 47mm ( 1 7/8″). O.D. of grip is 31.5mm (1 1/4″)
- Adjustable 120-125mm (4 3/4 – 5”) length grips are made in Italy
- Sold in pairs for 22mm (7/8”) handlebars with twist throttles