Galespeed VRC Front Master Cylinder
Vendor: EDR Performance
Available: In stock
- Forged master cylinder body Aluminum master cylinder body is made by high-pressure forging, which realizes high-strength and light-weight.
- Radial-pump Push rod and master cylinder is lined and placed in 90 degrees against handlebar, which gives you more direct brake feeling and fine braking.
- Variable lever ratio control Gale Speed original lever ratio control can adjust the lever ratio (from Point of Support to Point of Load) in 0.25mm per step, total 2mm at maximum.
- Folding lever blade When the bike is toppled over, the lever blade is folded for less damage on the master cylinder.
- Power lever blade (straight lever blade for clutch master cylinders). By improved the lever blade shape and gripping area, it achieved better grip control with less gripping power.
- Quick release handlebar clamp By loosing just one bolt, master cylinder can be detached from handlebar
Galespeed VRC 14mm with 14-17mm adjustability - standard blade.
Suitable for Smaller sub 400cc sportbikes with single disks
17mm Piston x 18-16m adjustability - the go to setup for most riders on a 600cc bike
19mm Piston x 20-18mm adjustability the go to setup for most riders on a 1000cc bike