Vesrah, VD-355, SRJL-ZZ, -- GSXR, (04-09), ZX-10R, (08-15)
The ZZ Pad Compound is the newest evolution of the Vesrah Braking Compound. The ZZ Compound outperforms the XX Brake pad compound across all temperature ranges. The RJL-ZZ Brake Pad compound is perfect for the Racer and Aggressive street/ track rider alike looking for more performance across all temperature ranges from their brakes.
Features and Benefits:
- A harder backing plate than OEM brake pads for more even pressure across the pad.
- Works at a lower pad temperature, perfect for lightweight motorcycles on flowing tracks.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold as a pair. Each caliper requires one pair. If your bike has two calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2.
- Pad compound is resistant to fade related to heat buildup.
- No Bedding in of the pad is required before usage.
- Suzuki GSX-R600 (2004 - 2010)
- Suzuki GSX-R750 (2004 - 2010)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 (2004 - 2011)
- Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa (2008 - 2012)
- Suzuki M109R [VZR1800] (2006 - 2012)
- Kawasaki Z1000 (2010 - 2015)
- Kawasaki Z1000 ABS (2014 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX1000 (2011 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX1000 ABS (2011 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (2008 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS (2008 - 2015)