Racetorx Aprilia GEN1 RSV, Mille, GEN2 RSVR, Tuono R & Falco gear shift support
We at Racetorx are the largest manufacturer of gear shift supports to suit a vast number of motorcycles.
Our gear shift supports help prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals and provide a more positive gear change.
By moving the fulcrum closer to the gear lever, the kinetic energy is altered to achieve less effort and better action.
With the use of the installed needle bearing or phosphorus bronze bush, the rotational resistance is reduced.
-helps prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals
-provides safety and protection
-quick shifters work better with a gear shift support fitted (due to reduced play in the shaft)
-gain confidence back in gear changes
-provides positive gear changes
-added protection for your transmission in the event of a crash
This can also be used in conjunction with quick shifters for a more responsive gear change.
Stop the mis-shifts and false neutrals while adding some protection to your transmission with our one-of-a-kind gear shift supports.
Don’t settle for knock-offs and inferior products.
Material- 6061-T6 aluminium
Aesthetically pleasing with UV stable anodizing for corrosion protection.
Anodizing – Black Only
- Aprilia Falco (1999-2005)
- Aprilia Tuono 1000 Gen 1 (02-05)
- Aprilia RSV Mille (1998-2003)
- Aprilia Tuono 1000 R (2003-2011)
- Aprilia RSVR (2004-2010)
GEN1 owners please be aware to fit this you will need to cut a little of the sprocket cover on the side (Shift support won’t be seen when fitted)
Falco owners, there is a PDF of how to fit, The sprocket cover must be cut to suit. If done correctly the mod will not even be noticeable.
Gen2 owners- If you are using an OEM sprocket cover remove the metal sleeve in the hole used for the shift support, when the metal leave is removed there is a step that stops the shift support from going right through, be sure to drill it out with a 10mm drill bit to allow clearance of the shift support its only plastic so it’s nice and easy. THE TITANIUM ADAPTOR ON THE BASE OF THE SHIFT SUPPORT MUST SIT ON THE ENGINE CASE.
If you are not using the sprocket cover you can mount it directly.
- Gear shift support (bearing/seal fitted)
- stainless steel Hardware included
- “Optional” 3grams of grease for the bearing
- It is essential to lubricate the bearing or phosphorus bronze bush bearing before application.
- Mounting bolts to be torqued up to 10.7NM
- We Recommend cleaning and regrease the needle bearing/bush every 3000 miles or less
- It is recommended to lock tight supplied bolts