Racetorx Aprilia V4 & Rsv4 gear shift support
We at Racetorx are the largest manufacturer of gear shift supports to suit a vast number of motorcycles.
Our gear shift supports help prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals and provide a more positive gear change.
By moving the fulcrum closer to the gear lever, the kinetic energy is altered to achieve less effort and better action.
With the use of the installed needle bearing or phosphorus bronze bush, the rotational resistance is reduced.
-helps prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals
-provides safety and protection
-quick shifters work better with a gear shift support fitted (due to reduced play in the shaft)
-gain confidence back in gear changes
-provides positive gear changes
-added protection for your transmission in the event of a crash
This can also be used in conjunction with quick shifters for a more responsive gear change.
Stop the mis-shifts and false neutrals while adding some protection to your transmission with our one-of-a-kind gear shift supports.
Don’t settle for knock-offs and inferior products.
Material- 6061-T6 aluminium
Aesthetically pleasing with UV stable anodizing for corrosion protection.
Anodizing – Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold.
Aprilia v4 all years
Aprilia Rsv4 all years
Newer models will need a little shave on the sidewall of the plastic sprocket cover to allow fitment of the support. A Dremel with a round sanding attachment is most common for a great mod tool, Very easy to do and with very little time taken.
- Gear shift support (bearing/seal fitted)
- stainless steel Hardware included
- “Optional” 3grams of grease for the bearing
- x2 Spacers
- It is essential to lubricate the bearing or phosphorus bronze bush bearing before application.
- Mounting bolts to be torqued up to 10.7NM
- We Recommend cleaning and regrease the needle bearing/bush every 3000miles or less
- It is recommended to lock tight supplied bolts