Vesrah, VD-355, SRJL-XX, -- GSXR-600, 750, (04-10), GSXR-1000, (04-11), ZX-10R, (08-15)
Vendor: EDR Performance
Available: In stock
The SRJL-XX Brake Pad compound is an excellent track offering by Vesrah. These brake pads have similar initial "BITE" as Vesrah's famous RJL compound. Performance in progressive giving strong brake performance with a small increase in lever effort. This is Vesrah's top performing pad for the Pack Leading Club Expert Racer needing that extra edge.
Features and Benefits:
- The SRJL XX offers the same initial feel as the RJL, but with additional braking power, linear performance and long life.
- Slightly less initial bite compared to the SRJL, but more power and a more progressive feel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold as a pair. Each caliper requires one pair. If your bike has two calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2.
- The Vesrah SRJL XX works in wet, dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Suzuki GSX-R600 (2004 - 2010)
- Suzuki GSX-R750 (2004 - 2010)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 (2004 - 2011)
- Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa (2008 - 2011)
- Suzuki M109R [VZR1800] (2006 - 2012)
- Kawasaki Z1000 (2010 - 2015)
- Kawasaki Z1000 ABS (2014 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX1000 (2011 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX1000 ABS (2011 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (2008 - 2015)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS (2008 - 2015)