Vesrah, VD-444, SRJL-XX, -- ZX-6R, (07-14), ZX-14R, (06-17)
The SRJL-XX Brake Pad compound is an excellent track offering by Vesrah. These brake pads have similar initial "BITE" as Vesrah's famous RJL compound. Performance in progressive giving strong brake performance with a small increase in lever effort. This is Vesrah's top performing pad for the Pack Leading Club Expert Racer needing that extra edge.
Features and Benefits:
- The SRJL XX offers the same initial feel as the RJL, but with additional braking power, linear performance and long life.
- Slightly less initial bite compared to the SRJL, but more power and a more progressive feel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold as a pair. Each caliper requires one pair. If your bike has two calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2.
- The Vesrah SRJL XX works in wet, dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R [ZX600] (2007 - 2014)
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 [ZZR1400] (2006 - 2011)
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14r [ZZR1400] (2012 - 2014)
- Kawasaki Concours 14 [STD & ABS] (2008 - 2012)
- Kawasaki Z1000 (2007 - 2009)